|Judging Categories||Maximum Points||Points Earned|
|Research Question or Problem||10|
|Design and Methodology||15|
|Execution of Project||20|
- How did you come up with the idea for this project?
- What did you learn from your background research?
- What is the next experiment to do in continuing this study?
- Why did you choose this project?
- How does this project relate to something in the real world (or to something today)?
- If you did this project again next year, what would you change and why?
- What would be the effect (outcome) if you were not able to control X variable (used when the student does not have a good grasp of the variability)?
Excellent: 90-100% of possible points
Good: 80-70% of possible points
Average: 60-40% of possible points
Fair: 30-10% of possible